Yesterday a friend at my office said, "Pas disuru tanggung jawab aja, ga enak. Pas bikinnya enak. Ngakulah.. munafik kalo bilangga enak." to other friends. I don't really recall how we get into such conversation. It's quite late night already.
But just now I suddenly think about it. Reproduction. It's actually a necessary act to ensure the continuation of the livings. Not only human, but ALL the livings. I don't know if I lack watching Animal Planet, but I think other animals are not that addicted in sexual activities as humans are. Humans even invent unbelievable, crazy methods around this subject.
Why?
Why the sensation of reproduction activities catch humans too well?
What's with sexual organs?
It's not like I don't recognize the sensation though. And I also caught by the addiction. There are times when I can't even think about anything else, since my sister down there is so activated.
But, why?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar