Rabu, 04 November 2015

I AM THANKFUL

I'm in a stressful state right now.

I want you here by my side.

I really want to be a cry baby and worrying things while you try your best to calm me down.

I seriously want to cry my eyes out right now.
..I'm addicted to sadness, remember?

But still, this condition is best.

1. I get in touch with my long idled addiction: sadness.

2. I'm about to level up, I believe. Since I am facing a 'level boss'. Oh, please note that this is a subjective opinion. This. Is. A. Level boss. For. Me.

..ooooh my God I'm so afraid.

3. B'cuz of this long distance relationship I have, I am forced to be more stable. *oh yes, I take everything as therapy* I am forced to get stronger. More independent.
..and forced to leave my addiction maybe 😐

Anyhow, I am enjoying my moment right now. The pain. The sadness. The hopelessness. The dim lit room. And the sense of loneliness. 😳

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar