Rabu, 20 Mei 2015

Reasons Why Everything Happens

Because of that not-significantly-exist guy..

I became a better me. Especially in social field.
1. I got better in talking to people.
2. I'm more capable in keeping friends.
3. I got better in managing my anger.
4. I mastered smiling.

Because of that ambitiously-ambitious guy..

I learned how to hang on in hard time.
1. I cud finish my final paper on time.
2. I got the idea of what a dream is.
3. I tasted how a real hard work feels like.
4. I tasted how being productive everyday (it almost become 'every time') feels like.

Because of that who-the-hell-are-you-anyway-we-just-know-each-other-not-for-so-long-and-you-already-intrude-my-castle-and-fooling-around-everywhere guy. What the fvck.

I got a better grip on myself.
1. I reminded not to easily tempted by temporary and yet fake happiness.
2. I got better in dictating the heart about what it shud feel and what it shud not.
3. I got better in giving sweet reactions no matter how screwed up my heart is.
4. I (almost) mastered moving on and finding new targets to move on to.

Really, thank You.
I think I wud need all these stuffs in the future if I really will down the single-fighter path.

I'll take the believe that their appearances is solely Your kind plan for me.

I wud never feel gratitude toward them. But I wud try not to hold any grudge toward them either.. because through them, I got wonderful things. I got more wonderful. Or.. more likely because.. they are just.. a mere.. tools? :|
Well, whatever. I don't really care about them anyway _^_)a they're not that significant now that I think about it.

I made them waaaay insignificant.

Anyhow, thank You :)
And pardon my brute words -_-)a can't really hold them when I'm in this mode °w°)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar