Senin, 25 Mei 2015

Voices ♬♪

Now that I think about it.. My barriers are activated by the power of voices. Or even.. I got powers from voices.

Because..

Either it is a loud music to distract me from anything.. Or it is my own voice to disrupt the mellow atmosphere that might looming over me when a certain someone is around..

I realized that I use voices to control my mind. To keep it's balance.. [Alert: my own definition of 'balance'.] To get a grip of situations.

But with that being said, one can also say that I'm in a weaker state when I make less sounds.. Hmm..so there really is something can be used to identify things going on inside me. :( Need to fix this then.. :) way to go! ;)

Plus.. cheerful music also invigorates me at times I need it.

That's it. Again, I know one more trivial point about me :)
I'm a bit closer to know me better! ^^) Yay!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar